Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A birthday and potstickers

This boy is now 21 years old with a grown up driver's license! Hope you have a fantastic year Nick...
His girlfriend planned a fun filled day for him and on Saturday we will have his "family" party. What did he request to eat? Lasagna, garlic bread, apple pie and Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream. I'm planning a linner (lunch/dinner) because that is a load of food.


I made potstickers tonight for dinner. I have never attempted them because I thought they were too difficult. But they aren't and they were soooooo good. I had to actually leave the kitchen because I wanted to keep eating them. I used a recipe from America's test kitchen.

They have a website you join for free and then can get the recipes. I am all for someone else doing all the testing and research and telling me what to do. You will have to try it too!



Then we headed out to take portraits. Tonight's student is a ballerina so we got some great photos of her in her tutu. Gary was having such a good time that I finally had to tell him to put the camera away...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...