Monday, June 16, 2008

Beautiful days

It has been beautiful around here!
The end of last week I spent days getting the yard in shape. Weeding, trimming, fertilizing, planting. It's purty now...

Father's day was fun, first Amy and I took Gary for a drive and then we had a BBQ lunch. Nick said he would detail the Jeep and Amy made a book with photos of the kids and him through the years. Then he spent the rest of the day/evening playing on the computer. He said it was the best day ever.

I have started the heritage book I talked about here. I even took a few pictures to prove it....

These pages are about my grandfather's family with 8 children. I have one more section for them and then I am on to my grandmother's family. It was only her and her brother, so it will probably be much shorter.

ttfn,k

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...