Monday, June 2, 2008

A whole LOTTA photos

This is me with a great big birthday smile...I had meant to post these before this but I kept asking the wrong people how to do something on my computer! Should have asked Gary in the first place... We started the day here:
the six pack;my favorite...toasted coconut-yummo!Presents are great fun...this is the card Amy made...
can you read what my gift was? A trip to the theater and dinner-wow!
Artsy photo of Amy in Karl's glasses:
This card from Nick and Gabriele was on top of a speaker port for my IPOD...they want to make sure I keep up with the times!
Gary gave me a pink one of these....so cute!
Then shopping with Amy for the garden and home. And then dinner at Rib City...major yummy!!
On Sunday I met with my Jane Austen book club for the first time.http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30091390&id=1057763476
I shopped here first...then we met here...



I had the snack plate.


Our first book.... Then on May 30, my baby, Nick moved into the lower level of my dad's 3500 sq.ft. home. Here are a few pictures of the place and my packed Jeep!
Then this last weekend I convinced Gary that we needed a little retreat to the beach....tracks in the sand and a photo of us on the windy beach. really long post I know, but two very busy weeks worth!!

2 comments:

michelle allen said...

this is an awesome post! i love saint cupcake, my daughters and I have just finished our jane austen movie series over the past several wednesdays and that scrap place looks awesome! thanks for sharing!

michelle allen said...

oh.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! blessings to you!

thanks for stopping by...