Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm so excited

I have wanted this forever....

I have begged and pouted and been obnoxious.

But you know what worked?

I believe it was the power of God.

I began to pray for the right deal and for Gary to change his mind.

I know I should have prayed for my "want" to conform to Gary's idea.

But I also believe that God wants us to have the desires of our heart. So I prayed.

And I looked on Craigslist, but didn't find just the right one.

Then last night after dinner I thought I would have another look.

That is when I saw it!! An ad for what I wanted, the size I wanted, the color I wanted, the price was unbelievable and so I told Gary to call and buy it. (Yep, should have asked but I was feeling led) He did. It was only about 5 minutes away. So we went to see it and bought it and the man delivered it free of charge right then.

Now it is happy in our new home and Gary says he loves it and I adore it.

this photo is from the ad...don't you love the floor. Maybe you don't but I think it is cute. The table looks just as cute on our hardwood floor too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these tables but I would want one in red. How fun. I will have to come by and see it soon.

carlanda brown williamson said...

hi karin,
i love your table! i have one in red, and one in my kitchen that is yellow. they never lose their sense of style! good job! carlanda

thanks for stopping by...