Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A test...

This is sort of a test, for my husband you see. Just to see how often he checks in on what I have to say here. So if you are in contact with him...don't tip him off. I'll let you know when he mentions it to me!

For those of you who know my DH-you know of his particular dislike of a mole hill. Granted if they are in someone else's yard it is not so bad. But have one show an ugly little hill of dirt in our little patches of grass and war is declared!
I saw this yard yesterday and just had to take pictures of all the little hills, there were more hills than grass I swear!

Just had to laugh at the thought of this happening here ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those many mole hills look very familiar. HMM!

annaliese said...

oooh. this photo just gives me the shudders! we have many of those awful mounds--but, thankfully, not that many!

Anonymous said...

I really don’t know why God created moles. I'm sure some other animal can eat the grubs and worms with much less destruction.

There is actually a law in our county protecting the trapping and killing of these “fur covered animals”. I myself just use a catch and release technique. A little know fact is that these critters are like possums and play dead whenever they are discovered in my little “catcher”. So I release them back into their hole and they seem to get the point they are not welcomed in our yard anymore.

Gary

TheManWithNoName said...

Wow

thanks for stopping by...