Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

These two are worth a million bucks! Which is what they are holding here...


Today's Thankful Thursday is brought to you by the men who have made me who I am today...

1. My heavenly Father-who brought me up out of the pit and continues to guide my path each moment.
2. Rod-my birth father, though I don't see him often I know he cares about me and those I love.
3. Grandpa- he passed when I was just 10 but I remember a loving, caring, fun man who filled a vacant spot in my life.
4. Gene- he has been around since I was five and became my dad when I was 12. Though he is a fairly silent, gruff guy I know he adores me.
5. Rodney- my first boyfriend whose family lived a godly life and brought me to church with them. I was baptized in their little church and have never regretted the moment.
6.Jim- I met him in high school and was mesmerized with his zest for life and for God. He showed me what is was like to have integrity and to stand up for the things I believe in. I cherish the fact that we are still in each others lives.
7. Gary - the man of my dreams, the provider of my home. I can not imagine a life without him and hope never to know one.
8. Nick- my little boy who has grown up to be a godly man with so many talents.
9. Werner - this man fathered the boy who my daughter would grow up to love. He taught him so much about so many things and the man adores his family.
10. Ken - this guy is the daddy to the beautiful young lady who has captured my son's heart. I love that though he has to work far away from his family, he is always close in spirit.

karin
May you all have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...