Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday Memories

On Sunday, Amy and I got to help hostess a shower for this lovely lady, Megan. Megan and Amy have been friends at least 23 years. This is Megan's first baby and she was down for a quick trip before heading back to Canada where they are currently staying for work reasons.
We hung up a bunch of clothes that Megan and her sister had and set out their playpen and blankets. Oh and lots of balloons and cute stuff we had made.Amy and I with Megan....
The grandma's, Cathy and Laurie...
Honorary grandma, Sharon...
sister Shelly....
Lots of presents....Lots of yummies...
Prayer for Megan and baby Dakota....
A lovely day....

1 comment:

Teri Leigh said...

Looks like things went well for you all. I haven't seen Megan in quite a few years and she looks so cute pregnant. Hugs to you my friend. I'm thinking of you today :)

thanks for stopping by...