Monday, August 16, 2010

Lazy day

It has been a crazy lazy day for me. Had lots of socializing this weekend and if you know me at all, you know this introvert goes into hibernation after being "on" a lot. So after a quick run (in the car) to take Gary his camera at work, I was back in my jammies and in my favorite chair reading. I found this gal Deb Caletti,who writes books for teens, good stories without being too dramatic and "sexy". A couple quotes from her stories:

"We are all a volume on a shelf of a library, a story unto ourselves, never possibly described with one word or even very accurately with thousands. A person is never as quiet or unrestrained as they seem, or as bad or good, as vulnerable or as strong, as sweet or as fiesty; we are thickly layered, page upon lying page, behind simple covers. And love - it is not the book itself, but the binding. It can rip us apart or hold us together."
Deb Caletti (Honey, Baby, Sweetheart)








"I guess forgiveness, like happiness, isn’t a final destination. You don’t one day get there and get to stay."
Deb Caletti

She is based in the Seattle area and so are the stories. I love stories that take place in areas I could visit and these just make me happy mostly...

Then I popped out to the computer and there was an update on Facebook by Anthropologie that sent me to their website...the cutest sheets!




Without doing all the work in Photoshop that is as good as the images will be but aren't they amazing? Oh I would love them all...but at close to $200 + a set, that won't be happening unless they somehow show up at Goodwill.

Well I have more nothing to do before dinner and a movie with girlfriends so ta ta for now (ttfn)!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...