Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I've been hard at work on a secret project for a very special friend. I have known her for over 30 years. Our lives have intertwined through that time and currently I get to see her every week for our Brave Girl sessions. She has just had her 50th birthday and a big bash is planned for Friday night...can't wait! Have you figured out who it is yet??

It's my friend Teri...Watch this blog for a photo or two from the party...

While looking for Teri's photo I stumbled across some random images Gary has taken for me because I asked him to. He's nice that way!

These geese were so cute with the babies waddling behind-
This house-too weird...
Have you ever heard Gary talk about how I always seem to find the best parking spots? Well a week or so ago we went up to Multnomah Falls and Gary was trying to direct me to this spot way down at the end and I said just let me look...do you see that I got the very FIRST spot!!
Gary was doing test shots and I was brushing Daisy so an impromptu shot-
That's it for now...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...