Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some crafting fun...

Did I mention that I am doing another Brave Girl session? This one is all about taking the steps to achieve the life you want to live. One of the projects is to make a booklet with your rules about how to make decisions. Things to ask yourself as you process whether you should do something or not.

I made mine from an old child's board book that I picked up at a thrift store. First I sanded it a bit, then covered with gesso. Next came paints and papers to jazz it up and then I added my "rules".

The cover






Just looking at it makes me happy...now for an application....

These next photos are from a baby shower that I helped a friend throw. I made breakfast jummies and cupcakes.
I made her a wall canvas and a crochet blanket. Here is a close up of the canvas...
and the two together before I wrapped them...

1 comment:

Canazzi said...

You go (brave) girl!

thanks for stopping by...