Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm addicted...

Okay-I admit it...
I'm addicted...
to cute little pants and checked shirts.
To little zoo animals and footballs on shirts.
To little billed caps and stretch hats...


But for this grandma-to-be, my downfall is the thrift stores.
Once an outfit is bought and washed and worn it is used right?
And babies grow fast so many of the outfits are barely worn.
At thrift stores you can find Carters, Old Navy, Osh-Kosh, Gymboree, and other name brands for much less than new.
Add to that the 1/2 off color tags and separates go down to under $2 each.

Yesterday I was looking for some silk flowers and a little vibrating, rocking seat was only $5. These things are like $50+ new!
Today I went looking for a little shelf unit and found a shopping cart cover for less than $3.
New they are $20+.

and I won't even go into the cuteness on the clothing racks!

I don't think I will be buying anything else...
well maybe a little play yard with a built in bassinet,
but other than that gram's house has all it needs.

I am confident I can keep this addiction in control...
at least until I see another really cute little thing that is an awesome deal!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...