Monday, January 9, 2012

Journaling and classes

I'm fairly new at this process of journaling. I took the Soul Restoration class last year and did a lot of journaling. Mostly with prompts provided by the class. I searched my past to see what truths/lies I could discern.
I have signed up for another class with the Brave Girls that I hope will finally show me how to be at peace in the body God gave me.
but...I saw this class by Red Velvet and thought it would probably be fantastic. It's self paced, and they give all the lessons at once. So I can do one a week, or maybe one each day for 52 days. Whatever works into my schedule. It is really affordable too. They have ideas and prompts of what to journal about. Totally looking forward to their unique spin on things...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...