Friday, September 12, 2008

Vacation and work

I'll need a vacation after our vacation...Gary has had the week off from his day job. However, the "part time" job is still going full blast! A wedding, 4 seniors and portraits of Amy before he heads back on Monday. Oh, and I helped out my very sick friend of paperdoll-co for a couple of days.

So I promised in my last post to put up some shots from the wedding. Remember that the bride is Kristi who I used to take care of when she was little. Here is a picture of her and my little man about 17 years ago...
and here she is with her sweetie Rob.
I thought this was a beautiful shot.
Here is the whole group, a fun bunch of friends for sure!
The wedding was held at a private residence out towards Ridgefield. A beautiful 2+ acre spot.

Now for a few of the seniors we had this week---Introducing Alex,

In his amazing yard---Introducing Trevor

We asked him if he had a car and he pointed to the driveway. When we asked if he wanted a picture with it he said no. Well, we wouldn't let him NOT get a picture with it. I mean really,if you had a car like that why wouldn't you want a picture with it?!

So that is what I have been up to...I want to get out to the cottage and craft-as soon as I get some time without work!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...