Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A man and his camera

I think the man I am married to is a fantastic photographer. And I'm not just saying that because he lives with me. He has grown so much in the last year and has changed his point of view about what a great portrait is. He is willing to take more chances and his portraits show it.

Here are a few from the last week;
this is Caylah....
this is Hannah-she came from Hillsboro for "something different"...
She likes shoes! We were walking back to the car, ready to leave when Gary and I saw this dramatic sky and told Hannah to stop where she was...On Saturday we spent the day with Anthony and Holly at the Academy and the Grant House,
a beautiful wedding full of special moments. She wanted a "timeless" look so we did a few photos to show that exact feeling;
a handsome couple....One of the few places that still has a bell tower and allows the couple to ring in their new life... We have another wedding next Saturday for a gal I used to take care of while her parents worked. My next post I'll share a photo from then and some of the wedding....





1 comment:

allie said...

Hey there! You have won my auction at www.wordcandyvinyl.blogspot.com for the vintage phone and lamp deccals. Please follow the link on my blog to donate to NieNie and send me a copy of your paypal receipt along with your address and I will mail you the decals!

Thanks!

thanks for stopping by...