Friday, August 29, 2008

Inspiration

This week has been all about inspirations.

Been visiting photography blogs for different ideas for the weddings we shoot.
Been reading magazines to get inspired to craft again.
Been cleaning the house and doing bookwork.
Been watching some dvd's-
Iron Jawed Angels inspired me to listen to the issues and VOTE!
For One More Day inspired me to live each day to the fullest!
Freedom Writers inspired me to look for what is possible in peoples lives!
Miss Ever's Boys inspired me to stand up for what I believe in and not go with the crowd!
Been helping with senior portraits and trying to inspire Gary to try different angles and views.

This is Alexa-her address is in Happy Valley, OR (what a great name for a place to live.) She was looking for something different from what her friends have....

We were happy with the shoot and in their online file they have already picked over 50 that they liked so I guess we were successful!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...