Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The weekend was full of fun!

Saturday morning we headed to the Portland Saturday Market. Surprising how many of the items look very similar to what was there when we used to go as newlyweds.

Then we had lunch at Old Town Pizza. Had 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 proscuitto. Yummo!

Silliness outside Voodoo Donuts!
On Sunday, Mrs. Amy came to craft. After making a few cards, I roped her into helping me start the next project on my list. A scrapbook featuring my grandfather and grandmother from the twenties up to the time my mom got married in the 50's.
Then in the evening we headed over to Magenta for an bit of music from these two...
Eric and Dorinda Toner.

They had a great collection of songs and a fun stage presence. Loved it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It meant so much to have you there - and thank you for including me on your blog! Love it!

thanks for stopping by...