Saturday, November 7, 2009

8 years!

My mom was a vivacious, brilliant woman who passed away 8 years ago today. I remember her teaching me to crochet and guiding me as I began sewing. She was always excited for me as I finished projects and encouraged my cooking skills. I loved her sense of humor and the fact that she was always ready to celebrate-whatever the occasion may have been.
Today I spent with my daughter. We shopped and crafted and laughed. I do so enjoy my time I get to spend with her. I hope that when she has children that God will bless her with a daughter too, just so she will share the special love a mom has for her girl. I think she got some of my mom's love of life...
thanks for today sweetie...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ok so I cried. :(

But ♥♥♥!

Teri Leigh said...

I tried to make a comment on one of your other posts and it wouldn't let me so I will comment here. Are you getting a dog? I knew getting your mail could be dangerous but I had no idea it was because of you, ha! Hope you have a good week and don't run anyone else over.

thanks for stopping by...