Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Poor Gary

Let me preface this blog with the fact that the ankle in this photo no longer looks this bad!!

So Gary was saying that I told about falling off my little deck but didn't tell about his getting run over by me...no I didn't really run him over just got a little too close...

I was dropping him off and suggested he get the mail, at the exact moment I started pulling up and away he checked the mail and the tire scrapped up over his heal. Of course I felt horrible and did administer first aid (okay, I did laugh...) When Amy was checking it out she thought it needed the little frownie face.

So now I think he is done talking about running him over-if you would like to leave him condolences his email is canazzi@comcast.net...

the end...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...