Monday, November 2, 2009

Feeling better...

Continued from last night late...
Before I went to bed I was playing a mental list of all the things I wanted to get done in the next few days. Life is feeling cluttered and out of control. Then son's alarm in another room woke me at 5! I got up and got my DH breakfast and read emails and did go back to bed. When I woke at my regular time I got onto the computer and wasted about an hour. Still trying to figure out what to accomplish today. Then I got dressed and went to Curves. Booked a client and worked in the yard for 3 hrs!! Made dinner, baked cookies for husband's office, cleaned the bathroom, decluttered bedroom, did the floors, cleaned the kitchen, called a bunch of clients and set up appts. ,watched TV, took a soak, and am now just winding down in front of the computer.

Whew...my but and arms hurt a bit but it feels good to have gotten so much done. Tomorrow I am paying a friend to come and help do the fall cleanup in the backyard. I do have
limits!

The first photo shows one of two piles about 4 ft. tall that is what came of clearing the front yard for winter.
This photo shows the yard almost done. Normally you can's see dirt at all. I really need to get some plants so the yard isn't bare all winter. Now to mulch and then attack the back yard that is way bigger than the front!

What a good tired...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...