Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Organizing recipes

Today I am organizing my "family favorites" cookbooks. If you recall I bought a cute recipe binder to put all my torn out of magazines,downloaded and tried recipes into when we did the kitchen remodel. Well, it was filled to the brim, so I bought a cute Susan Branch binder and am moving my baking sections into it.

As I was putting new recipes into the binder I thought to share two favorite Crock-Pot pork recipes. The first one we have made numerous times and it is amazing. We only made the second one once but I was told to add it to the book. You can use the pulled pork for enchiladas, tacos, sandwiches, casseroles...use your imagination.
If you click on the image, it should open up in a new window that you can print from!

Hope you enjoy them...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...