Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 months gone...

2010 and two months have already flown by. It may just be that I am getting older, but it seems time is going by very fast!

Are you wondering what I have been up to the last few weeks? No...
Well I have been reading some fun novels, just to pass the time. We have actually had some clients in too. This is very different than past years and some of that is due to us taking December off...thanks Gary. I have been doing the spring yard round up- trimming things that didn't get chopped in the fall. Pulling weeds and putting down weed inhibitor. Gotta stay on top of it all. Amy and I also made a bunch of cards for the soldiers, it was fun to be crafting again. I went today to buy some extra tape that was on sale and got lured over to the paper section...if you have seen my supplies at home you would know I need to stay away from that particular section in a craft store. But I did find the greatest pad of bright, colorful 2 sided paper and 25o envelopes for $10. Need to get some more cards made I think!

Oh, I made this last week,
Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse-serves 6

2 t. instant espresso dissolved in 2 T. hot water.
Add 1/2 C. Nutella and dash of Kahlua.
Whip 1 1/2 C. whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold in Nutella mixture.
Enjoy!!

I decided to paint the bathroom. I had washed some sections of the walls so many times I had worn away paint! So I used the same color we have in the hall and then taking inspiration from some wall vinyls I saw online, painted a huge dandelion puff. I think it looks great and less "fussy".
Please remember that although I am married to a photographer, my skills aren't as honed and you just get, honest to goodness, what I see.

We have a corporate shoot tomorrow and then heading to Cinetopia to see "Alice in Wonderland." I am a big fan of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp...

We are heading to an art show in Forest Grove on Saturday with Amy then off to Bend for our anniversary trip on Sunday-Wednesday. So much fun to look forward to!!!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...