Monday, November 1, 2010

a Halloween theme...

I've been in a funk all day...must be the changing weather. Maybe it's time to pull out the S.A.D. lights!

To attempt to cheer myself I am looking through photos on my computer. I found 3 that showed things I had made in the last few weeks. A few weeks ago we went to Magenta to see "Murder in Green Meadows"and I made these cupcakes for the cast and crew.
These were made for the New Heights church carnival cupcake walk.
These popcorn balls I made for the crew at Magenta's one act of "the 50th. I got the idea for this cuteness from Michelle.
Besides the photo business I haven't been doing much. I have to say that it has been a pleasant surprise how busy we have been. I am currently making plans for a breakfast I am catering for a dear friend. Trying to decide what kind of Christmas card to make this year and what decorations to use.

Now I don't want any emails about enjoying the Thanksgiving season first...I totally do but since we decorate the day after Thanksgiving (and my kids would likely rebel if I didn't) I have to start thinking on these things.

Now I've got some things to print and orders to process and package so ttfn...

1 comment:

annaliese said...

wow! now i REALLY wish I was at Magenta! :( I want some of those yummy treats!!! amazing!

can't wait to see what you are up to for Christmas! :) Thanksgiving is a lovely time, and it is important to enjoy it--but Christmas decor is WHERE IT'S AT :) !!! love you and hope the 'funk' clears soon!

thanks for stopping by...