Thursday, November 3, 2011

An offer for you-Project Life

Have you seen all the information about Project Life? It's a super easy way to scrapbook-just slip in the photos and little journaling cards. Becky Higgins designed it a few years ago. I bought a kit thinking it would be great. But...I decided I really like the traditional process more. So I have this kit to sell. It retailed for more, but I could take $40 for it. I just added up the products for the new line which has the components sold separately. The total would be about $80! There is room for over 100 pictures if I remember correctly. Here is the kit lay out, not sure I know where the date stamp is...
Ali Edwards has been doing hers and posting her pages. Here are a few:
She puts bits and pieces from her everyday life in too. She is using hers as a 365 one year project but they could be used for so much more.

Now if even that seems overwhelming-I could put it together for you with your photos but it would have to include $$ for my time.

Let me know if you would be interested.

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...