Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Progress

This was the very first Baby Baum Bump photo we took at the beginning of November...
and here she is on Sunday with just 4 weeks left to go...We finished up all the projects and then took everything over to her house and set up the nursery...
this sign is from her Sesame Street themed baby shower...on Sunday I noticed the number was her due date! So I was a little preoccupied at the shower-

Here is the photo she posted on Facebook that gives an overall view of the room...
But since we are so into details I am provided some here...
the hoops you saw in process are all arranged on one wall-
the blanket on the crib was one I made and the one on the chest her life long friend Megan made. And here is the neat thing...she DIDN'T know what the nursery colors were when she made it!

The curtains she had up in her first apartment and there is the bunting that Gabriele and Nick helped make. Gotta love IKEA for great dressers-
This shows the fun rug and elephant bank from Urban Outfitters. The clock toy was mine when I was little. Dr. Suess books were Amy and Nick's.
The mobile the kids made-actually cut all those stars out of felt and strung them together. Shortly after it was hung the heater came on and it started spinning...that will be fun for Evan to watch. Hope he doesn't have my problem with motion sickness though!!
This little corner has my grandma's rocker and the pinboard I made. A great print and a few IKEA pieces.
Oh and I couldn't resist another little hat pattern, this one should fit during the winter.
Now I feel better that there is a room waiting for little peanut, we can relax a little more on Sundays...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...