Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

We went for a drive this morning-the pictures aren't ready yet so I found this one in my files...God has blessed me with more than I could have dreamed of this year.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family. They continue to want to be together and have fun with each other. That is all I ever hoped for-a family that would look forward to spending time together. Our business had an amazing year -far beyond what we could have imagined. The weather has been great during the last few months, my gardens have been put to bed for the season. This was something that didn't get done last year.

Today I get to spend the afternoon with not only my immediate family but with the family Amy married into and I don't have to cook! Last year I was sick and wasn't able to attend the festivities at Karl and Amy's new home. Luckily I was so under the weather that it didn't bother me too much that they were all together celebrating.

My hope for you is that you are doing exactly what you want, with who you want to be with today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you!

PS I have an award for you on my blog.

thanks for stopping by...