Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thrifting day

I spent a day thrifting last week. Even though I didn't find a lot of "treasures", it was still a nice day. The sun was shining and the songs on the radio were ones I actually knew. I found a few things for the kitchen-this cute bowl and a sweet little cup for my rings.
and a few items for the holidays.

I also took some photos of some unusual items...this was priced at $4.99 and it wasn't even complete. Yep, it was cans without top or bottom,glued together and painted-$5 is a bit steep!This lovely may have once been a bridesmaid dress, vintage 70's-and these are wraparound pants, sorta like gouchos.


They say that fashion rotates through the years, but wraparound pants? I hope not!

1 comment:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

That can thing is about as lame as the picture made of Q tips I saw the other day! But your bowl is lovely, good choice!

thanks for stopping by...