Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I read this quote today:
"Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity:
be intensely yourself. Don't try to be outstanding; don't try to be a success;
don't try to do pictures for others to look at-just please yourself." by Ralph Steiner

That is where my 10 things come from today...

1. I can take a day (or two) and read all day
2. I am glad I took the time to make scrapbooks
3. I am proud of the mom I was and am
4. I love my house
5. I blog as a journal-for me
6. I miss my mom and grandma (remember, not everyone wants to be around theirs!)
7. I like myself, just as I am
8. I don't have to be everything to anyone
9. I send cards etc, just because-not looking for something back
10. I am working on becoming complete in my mind

1 comment:

Teri Leigh said...

Your list is amazing Karin and I know you have not always felt that way so I am encouraged by it. What a great quote, I think I will hang it up somewhere. I am also thankful for your card making since I get to see some of them come through the mail with my name on them. Thanks for the pretty one that came this week! Love ya, Have a well deserved Happy Mother's Day

thanks for stopping by...