Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My many Blessings....
1. The day I finally said "yes Lord", peace amongst the storm called being a teenager.
2. The day I met this man. I didn't know my life was about to change. He is so strong and is my sanity when I am unstable. I am loving spending time with just him without having others here all the time. This is my Gary-

3. Since I was a child, I was a nurturer. I always wanted to have a different life than my mom.The day I became a Mom fullfiled those dreams, I got to be a stay-at-home mom and fill my children's lives with all sorts of fun. This is my Amy with her lovely, Karl-
4. Three and a half years later my fun-loving boy arrived. I didn't know what I was in for! He has turned out to be an amazing young man who is extremely caring and creative. His videos amaze me, how he has a simple vision and turns it into something awesome.
This is Nick and his lovely, Gabriele-
5. My home...just over 1000 sq. ft. of lovely- I love that my children want to come back to visit often. That friends feel comfortable and relaxed here. That it is now "just the right size."
6. My craft cottage-a little 10x12 room filled with most everything I need to scrapbook and create cards and other great projects.
7. My yard-huge by some standards but filled with lots of flowers and just a bit of grass. It is calming to look out and see what new color is blooming.8. Great quotes-I am always looking for ones that remind me to slow down and take a look at things differently.
9. My friends (see April 30 post) they love me just as I am...something I am trying to learn myself!
10. My blogs- I have never been one who kept a daily journal. This blog allows me to do that and my other one reminds me to take joy in my everyday life.
10 A. Each day I get to try again... Lamentations 3:21-23 " Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

1 comment:

PammysZoo said...

Karin,
I really enjoyed this Thankful List with pictures! Your family (your included) are beautiful and I really loved seeing your home, gardens, and flowers. Thanks for sharing and helping me "see" more of you!
Pam Kester

thanks for stopping by...