Friday, July 24, 2009

Soooooo Hunnnngry....

I am so hungry right now...
But the doctors that are doing the little procedure on my heart this morning said no food after midnight...

They said no water either...

Like I would purposely get sick or something...

Like I would waste purfectly good food that way...
My little shock should be happening around 9 am and then I'll be sleeping for a good part of the day. Because, really, had trouble sleeping last night...
Sure it's routine for them, they do it all the time-but me, this is my first time and I am a bit nervous. It will be fine...I have some people praying...and He is the great healer!
I'll stop in as soon as I can...



2 comments:

Teri Leigh said...

I praying for you today my friend. Love and hugs to you

Amy said...

I should not have read this blog. Too much yummy-looking food. Mouth is watering as I sit here with my banana, cheerios and water... bah humbug!

thanks for stopping by...