Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The beach

Here we are at the beach-on what ended up just being a get away trip. We drove down to take portraits of a senior at Fort Stevens but ended up having to call her and tell her not to come. It was just too stormy looking there for portraits. We then drove down to Seaside/Cannon Beach and the sun peaked out to warm us a bit. I also added a photo of what it was looking like...still not too bright but nicer.
Gary was laughing at me, he says my weight loss is funny in that I'm always saying "take my picture!" Here is one I liked...
I liked this row of multi-colored mailboxes-
oh, and there was a restored antique car show going on...this is the one I want!
It was a nice break in routine...

2 comments:

Amy said...

1) cute pic of you -- and it *is* funny that you now always want your pic taken
2) love the mailboxes!!!
3) you sooo need that car - too cute

Teri Leigh said...

Cute photos. So glad that you had a great time with your hubby.

thanks for stopping by...