Sunday, September 13, 2009

Don't know why I don't have more photos to show...should since I have been taking one a day. However, do you really want to see signs, photos of what I ate and read??

I have been seeing an ob/gyn for some problems I have been having. She asked me if I have had any menopause symptoms. Of course, I have no idea what those might be, so she proceeds with hot flashes, waking at night...I told her no.
But ever since then, each night, I awake between 2 and 2:30 am! Okay fine, maybe I am having a symptom, but this is rediculous. I want to sleep, maybe I should have someone take photos of what I look like around 2 pm when I want a nap or at 6pm when I haven't had a nap and look and feel like it is bedtime. Just so you can see what I'm going through. Yesterday we were at the beach in a motel room. All was good until I was wide awake at a quarter to 1 am! Not wanting to wake Gary with the light, I moved a hard chair over by the bathroom and read by that light. Not so comfortable...

So tonight I will be wearing myself out so maybe I can sleep through the night, but just in case...
I'm turning off the phone so that doesn't wake me in the morning when I have to sleep late!!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...