Monday, September 21, 2009

What a difference a week makes...

Do you remember reading about our trip to the coast last weekend for a senior photo shoot? Well we decided to try again this week since the weather reports looked promising. It was absolutely stunning. Sun (could have used a bit of haze Gary said) and no wind. We started out at the Peter Iredale wreck and the moved onto part of the bunkers at Fort Stevens. Old concrete buildings with age and cool colored mildew. Maybe you have to be a photographer to consider mildew as cool?! Anyway, we got lots of photos which I need to edit before Gary comes home on Wednesday night. He was so excited, which was neat to see. Isn't that the greatest thing, when what you need to do is actually fun?!!

So today I have given myself a day off. After I took Gary to the airport around 6 am, I came home and went back to bed and stayed there until 10. That was nice!! I guess all that driving and being around lots of people this week got to this introvert. Anyway, I read a book-not a great one, but I kept hoping it would become great. I plan some TV time and working on photos for my 365 blog that has been sorely neglected since June...

I added a picture of myself I took yesterday just after a little snooze on the beach at Del Ray. The wind had come but that didn't bother me any-I love just sitting and staring at the waves and being relaxed. May you have a great relaxing day soon....thanks for sharing my life with me by the way.

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...