Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So much done

My house is smelling scrumptious! After going to the grocery store this morning I came home and put about 4# of pork roast in the crockpot to cook and then in my other crockpot (yep I have 2, well actually 4 if you count the small ones) I put a piece of corned beef...me love me some meat! Meanwhile in the fridge I have about 4# of chicken breasts marinating in the "Chili's" marinade. I found the recipe online, it is so good. I'll grill a couple of those up on my "griddler" for dinner. I will share some of the meat with family but with my food plan being protein strong I go through these pretty quickly.

Then I went out to the computer and did my dad's taxes. Because he spent about $20,ooo on home improvements that were consider energy savers he got a credit of about $1,000. Good return rate is not what the government is known for is it?!

Now since Gary won't be home for dinner tonight, I am off to read one of the books I picked up at the library today. Oh and here is a photo of some of the books I read last month. Been spending a lot of time on that new couch of mine!!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...