Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A walk through the garden

I love spring-the fresh air, the weird weather, the beautiful flowers...there is always a sense of hope in the spring. The feeling that we are being awakened after winter's heaviness. I took a walk through the backyard with my camera the other day....
azaleas blooming and peonies ready to burst
close-up of my tree peony-just love that color!
the combo of dark purple lilac and pink peony-beauty!
spirea and two colors of lilac-
the overall photo of the tree peony-last count was 21 blossoms!
The promises of this spring? Time with family and friends plus the wedding in July...so much to look forward to!

2 comments:

Teri Leigh said...

You always have the prettiest flowers. I love your peonies!

annaliese said...

wow. what a gorgeous garden !!! the lilacs are my favorite flower and your trees are so beautiful!

thanks for stopping by...