Thursday, October 6, 2011

Advertising

Advertising sure has changed and so have attitudes about the sexes and there roles. Thank heavens!

These ads were sent to me via email but I think they deserve their own moment in the spotlight...
Good to know something was helping those with a bit "extra"-
didn't those advertising writers have a compassionate bone in their bodies?
and if all else fails--
If that tooth really bothered you-
nothing is as attractive as this-
for a fun time call-
perfect gift-


really pushing the truth-
really that is all it takes-
I just took naps-
yeah-that is what we are for-
I think Dyson would be more fun-
I can think of other ads I would like to circle-jewelry--
and finally-
relief for those overworked women-
So glad times have changed-aren't you?

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...