Sunday, October 25, 2009

On Friday...

On Friday...it was raining...hard...
So after I went to the bank I decided to wander around Target.
However, I hadn't put any makeup on and I sure needed a little color. What to do? Wander on over to the cosmetics and "try" some samples out. Felt much better by the time I left this section...
You know the store has some great finds, just look at all the choices for women's clothes. Well not quite all, because this store like many others has a special section for those "well endowed" women....
Yep, see these TWO rows-oh to go crazy with all the choices...not.
Although these are sorta cute.
and so is this...

These made me smile-love bright colors in the dreary rain.

Oh, and these are fun too...

and my favorite aisle...
Now, I really don't do much Halloween decorating but these monsters are pretty funny.

I thought it would be funny to put this on Gary's pillow and not tell him...
There is more to share but I will wait until next time...

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...