Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gabriele's wish

Gabriele's wish for her birthday was that we would do new portraits. Other than the ones from the wedding last year, we had never done a full group and the ones of the 4 kids we had was at least three years ago.

Let me tell you-it was an experience...I mentioned in another post that although our two didn't particularly like having their photo taken when young, they sure like to now. No matter how they look...

This first photo was taken by a photographer friend, but the rest were taken by Gary with a few by Karl.Amy and her mommy-
the girls-
Nick and Gabriele-
Karl and Amy-
There she goes...
the two of them together...oh my...
Gary and Nick-
and don't think that the kids were the only ones goofing off-
The guys...
The two that started the family...
Oh look how nice they look...
oh sweetness...
and then...





And those were only some of the images we took. All in all-between Karl and Gary-they took about 500 shots before editing.

I have a new website I spend a lot of time on called Pinterest. The link will take you to my page with the "boards" of images I like. One of the images I saw on the site was a lower body shot with each person holding something that represented their hobby or job. This is our version...

Totally love it...I think I will get a large print for over our fireplace.

Thanks for letting me share...I do so love these people!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...