Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sunshine....

on my shoulder makes me happy!!
I adore sunshine, especially when it isn't too hot outside
or too sunny in my bedroom when I'm trying to sleep.

I made some progress today on my scrapbooking, only about 9 months behind. Not too bad considering I don't take near the number of photos I used too. In fact, on Easter I told my dear daughter not to let me forget to take pictures...when did she remember? After dinner when we were playing games! And the table looked so cute too with my pastel dishes and the place holders I made.
When I finish this scrapbook I will start on the archives. My family history and then all the pictures my mom had of my brothers and I. I hope to have them finished by the end of the summer.
Always good to have goals isn't it?
Well I'm off to see if my dear dad will let my sweet son move into his basement....
ttfn,k

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...