Thursday, March 24, 2011

oh yeah baby....

Gotcha at the photo didn't I?
You want some don't you?

Gonna have to make some?

Well this little photo popped into my inbox as a post from Tasty Kitchen which is part of the Pioneer woman website. I love this gals style of writing and I even own her cookbook and novel.
Anyway-here is the link for the recipe Tasty kitchen.

Well I had to make some-Mr and Mrs are coming for dinner tomorrow-

I did double the chocolate, nutella, peanut butter to get a 9 x 13 size pan full. The rest of the ingredients- rice krispies, pecans and marshmallows I more than doubled- it definately needed more to make it more like the krispie treats you are probably used to.

Oh and for dinner tomorrow....
I made another recipe from Mrs. Pioneer woman-this time from her "cooking" link.
This is spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork. The great thing about her recipe sharing is that she adds photos of each step of the way and inserts humerus bits too. Her recipe called for an 11 oz. can of chipolata in adobe sauce. I only added about half of a 7 oz. can and the bites we tried had more than enough kick for us...but we are kinda weak in that respect.

Happy cooking and eating!

No comments:

thanks for stopping by...